Self Promotion

Some time ago I realized that things are not what I was promised them to be. After graduating the university and having some really bad moments, risk was the only salvation. Risk is what makes your eyes widely open to receive every stimulus that might excite your heart and try to make a living out of it (at least for some time).

Analyzing the situation, it was obvious that I was not prepared to promote myself in such a competitive professional world. My qualities and skills were not presented as the employers might get interested in hiring me. My inspiration came from the American way of "selling" and their knowledge and experience of how to promote yourself.

Quite naturally I was enlightened that my inspiration was the constant change - a variety of stimuli and conditions that complemented my diverse experience and my hybrid background. So, after setting the goal, I started investigating trends, watching videos of recruiters, deepening in what my new "branding" should look like and present. 

Having in mind all this for a long time I started elaborating a whole Self Promotion pack, that step by step was getting fulfilled. Now, having the opportunity to try out a great part of what I have learned about, I am glad to present yourself my new portfolio, still in progress.








Your feedback is welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment